Early Hatch Questions???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Up-the-Creek, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Up-the-Creek

Up-the-Creek Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    West Virginia
    I had 29 eggs in my trusty LG 9200 (LOL),on day 18/19 they began hatching. I know this is probably from temps running high, but anyway, 15 of them have hatched. There is 14 left in the incubator. Curiousity killed the cat,(because I have not heard nothing in almost 24 hrs) so I decided to candle them. Some of them apparently didnt develop, but some where completly dark with a good size air cell in the end. These had no movement, nor no sound. I am assuming they have quit on us? Then there was two as soon as I picked them up I could feel movement,like a vibration. I heard no peeping though. SO,..should I just let them sit till Sunday and see what happens or should I just quit now? Sunday would be 23 days. That would be plenty of time if there was going to be any late hatchers,right? And if they do hatch late, why would some be so early and them so late? Just curious. Thank you.

2. bradybrady09

bradybrady09 BANNED

Mar 19, 2009
    Vermont
    Im also using the same incubator and the same thing is happening to me but my eggs are on day 20 and hatching away leave the other eggs there mine are chirping and rocking they will hatch i promise just give them time!

3. Up-the-Creek

May 16, 2008
    West Virginia
    Chicken hatching is not for me,..requires too much patience! [​IMG]
    Something I do not have! [​IMG]

4. Up-the-Creek

May 16, 2008
    West Virginia
    Oh come on people,...no one else has any suggestions???? [​IMG]

5. Up-the-Creek