EARTHQUAKE in INDIANA!

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
Wow, I lived in Alaska for 6 years.....when I moved here I thought the whole earthquake thing was over for me. Guess not! LOL
Not a biggie...just 5.4....but it scared the bejeebers out of my chickens! LOL

Woah,that would totally freak me out
th.gif
When did it happen?

It woke me up at about 5:40a. I was in bed, and felt my bed shaking, just a little bit. I thought my dog was trying to climb into the bed (which she never does), then I looked up and she was laying across the room. I said to myself, "must have been an earthquake." I am in Michigan, about 50 miles South of Detroit, 5 miles N of Toledo.

It happened about 540am, I was sitting here reading the threads and all of a sudden the house started to shake and the windows rattled and the dog came a running to my feet, I just thought it was the wind then the radio said that we are having a quake, I wouldnt have beleived it, if it hadnt been for the radio saying thats what it was, cause we get some pretty high winds here, but we dont get too many winds that make the windows rattle. No harm done here. All is well................Thanks.............

We live in west Michigan and there are reports of it being felt here also. I woke up and looked at the clock at the time it was happening, but did not feel anything.

Back
Top Bottom