earthquake in Indonesia -muhlia, you okay?

Mulia, I too am glad to know you are safe. When we know someone in another country, it brings world news all the closer to our hearts. It is good to care for someone else.

I had not heard about the earthquake this morning, but I'm glad to hear that you are OK.
big_smile.png
I hope they find many landslide survivors. I've never been near an earthquake, but I live near the Gulf of Mexico so we have hurricanes. Very scary!

I've read many of your posts and I'm starting to feel like I know you. I haven't replied to earlier posts because I've never incubated eggs, so I didn't have any answers for you. But I do find it all very interesting and I've learned a lot myself.

Oh my I am glad you are safe I just woke up and read about the earthquake and came here to make sure you were okay!
hugs.gif

oh, thanks a lot for you all for "caring" about me.

never feel so happy being watched by all of you.
smile.png

ow, hurricane, hope i never have it, i've too many "nature disaster" here i don't want to add one more.
smile.png

no problem, you can just take a look whenever you want to.
smile.png

oh, thank you all for all you've done, thanks to worry about me, i will keep this in mind that i know so many good people in BYC that care so much to others. once again thank you for all of you.
smile.png

glad to know you all.
woot.gif

oh, i'm ungrateful one, i read on newspaper today that fire happen in US and 2 firefighter lost but i don't even send prayer for anyone in this forum although i know that most BYC er are in US.

oh, i feel so much sorry for this, i can't said any word to "relieve" my mistake, i hope that them rest in peace and all of their family being given power to "accept" this.

i'm really really sorry if i have wrong word or "rude" or "annoying" word, this is a hard problem to me to find the right word since this is about the one that we love that have gone forever. i'm really sorry for this. i'm sending prayer to all that RIP.

You did fine, Mulia, no worries. I'm always amazed and humbled when someone apologizes for their English - I can only speak one language, I admire those who learn more than one!

Quote:
I completely agree...Mulia, you are handling the English language very well. I'm impressed because I know our language can be confusing, especially since some words have many meanings. I have never seen you type anything rude or annoying...don't worry.
wink.png

Hi Mulhia,
I am glad to hear you are OK too. I have been following your posts as well and you are doing a fine (good) job. Your ducks are lucky to have someone like you looking over them.

I just wanted to say that I'm happy your safe.

Grampa

Back
Top Bottom