Earthquake & Tsunami in Japan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrilhb

Crowing
11 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Georgia
Note from Admin-To keep things cohesive, I am making this thread the "Official" thread for the disaster in Japan and resultant tsumani activity. All other threads will be merged here.

Just thought we should start a huge prayer chain for all the people of Japan. That was a big earthquake that hit them. And the Tsunami was huge. Prayers sent.
hugs.gif
And prayers for Hawaii and the West Coast. And all the islands in between.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up this morning to the news of a major earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

My daughter lives in the town of Itayanagi on the northern tip of the main Island. We just got word that she is OK ~ fortunately she live far enough inland that the tsunami did not affect her. She has no power or phone, but did have internet access for a while. She is concerned about some of her friends who live in other areas of Japan.

I will be praying for all the people of Japan and all others who may be affected by the tsunami on the west coast of the US and other countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that. I am so glad your daughter is ok. My prayers for you, your daughter and entire family. As well as Japan, and the west coast.
hugs.gif

may want to save some for the people in Hawaii and the west cost of the US as well, they'll be hit with tsunamis as well.

i will pray. my friend from work just came back from japan. thank goodness about a week ago.
hugs.gif

I am praying for all who may be affected by this massive earthquake and tsunami.

My daughter live in northern Japan in the town of Itayanagi. Although she has no power or phone she managed to make contact with us via the internet to let us know that she is OK for now.

God bless your daughter. So Glad that she is safe. Prayers for all affected by this tragedy.

Last edited:
Prayers to all affected by this massive earthquake and tsunami. Just horrible. Does anyone know if Okinawa was hit? We have a huge American military base there.
sad.png

Quote:
I am so glad you were able to have contact with her! Lets your worried heart rest!
hugs.gif
Certainly prayed for everyone this morning when I heard the news, and they will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers throughout the day... I can't imagine
sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom