East Indies

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by vincedwadill, May 9, 2009.

1. vincedwadill

vincedwadill Out Of The Brooder

May 9, 2009
    Santa Maria
    Anybody Know where I can find east indie ducklings in blue and black. Would Love To get some.
    Thanks Vince

2. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    I don't think many people on BYC have them.....you could try visiting some shows in your area, this is duckling season.

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have 3 males, almost full grown, 3 months old. $10 each + shipping. Let me know if you want any. [​IMG]

4. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    The only place I know that has both Blacks and Blues is Holderread's. They don't sell them as ducklings anymore though, only adult pairs. They will sell pairs as one blue paired with one black. I think they had some still available the last time I checked for $100 a pair.

I got my BEI from them several years ago, but have long since sold them. They were beautiful, but I didn't like the BEI personality.

5. meme9726

meme9726 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2009
    Byers, CO
    I am in Colorado. If you are still looking I have eggs. [​IMG] i am not sure how this PM things work, but if you do go ahead and send me one.

6. vincedwadill

vincedwadill Out Of The Brooder

May 9, 2009
    Santa Maria
    Thank you everyone. I was able to get some.
    Vince

7. Stina

Stina Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    do you mind my asking where you got them from?....I have been looking for a couple ducklings

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by