east Tennessee people who want ducks!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DUCKGIRL89, Jun 19, 2011.

1. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Hello
    i live in east TN and I'm trying to get 2 maybe 3 ducks out of my place soon and if their is anyone who wants 2 maybe 3 ducks plz PM me if interested and for deitails.
    plz PM if you can.

2. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    anyone? (sniffle sniffle)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  3. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    [​IMG] i wish people would look at my stuff. [​IMG] [​IMG] getting old here ---> [​IMG]

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

People are probably looking but just not interested, specialy if they are drakes

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Havent you posted these ducks up here before? If you were in florida i would be interested and have you tried craigslist or anything else like that? maybe put an ad in your local classifieds.

6. Rosebud 18

Rosebud 18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    middle Tn
    I'm in middle tn. and I have some drakes I want to get rid of to. I'm sure I'll end up keeping them though because nobody wants them.

7. DUCKGIRL89

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Quote:yes i have put these ducks up before on a BYE~SELL~ACTION thing that when away a while ago, so i did this i guess, i dont remember though.

8. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Quote:yes i have put these ducks up before on a BYE~SELL~ACTION thing that when away a while ago, so i did this i guess, i dont remember though.

Try craigslist or the classifieds of your local newspaper. I know i got most of my ducks from craigslist and so have other people i have known. Wish i could help more but that is all i can think of at the moment.

Good luck and beautiful ducks!

9. SlowMoneyFarm

SlowMoneyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    Nauvoo
    Quote:Have seen this but pass by - I'm not in E TN to get them quickly and don't know what they are other than "ducks". Muscovy, Harlequin, show ducks, mutts ???? Without details it's hard to know if interested or not.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by