Easter Egg Eggs Wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SloCrevs, Dec 11, 2007.

1. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    YAY, I've got my stepmom hooked. She is officially a hatch-o-holic. I win! Anyway, she has decided that she wants some easter eggers. I have some eggs in the incubator right now, but after the 1st of the year, I would like to purchase about a dozen or so eggs. Bantam or standard, either way. I would like some bantams for sure, but Standard as well. If anybody has girls that are laying right now, could you post prices and what you have available?

PS If you have other show quality bantams, I'm interested in expanding my breeds.

-Sarah

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I have a trio of bantam EE's but they aren't laying right now. I should have some available in the spring. I will also have chicks available, but those will most likely be pick-up only. Oh, and EE's are not show quality. I can probably post some pics of roo and hens if you like.

3. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    Colors and such don't matter. All she cares about are the colored eggs. We love our birdies here no matter what, but I have a 4yo bro, her son, and she thought it would be fun to have blue and green eggs. Thank you!

-Sarah

4. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Up until a few weeks ago, I had tons of eggs from my standard EE flock, but with molting and freezing ([​IMG]), we are only getting an egg a day. I can keep in touch with you, though....

5. possumized

possumized New Egg

Dec 23, 2007
    Ketchikan, Alaska
    I have Easter Eggs! We are getting about a dozen or more daily from my flock of 20 (large fowl Ameraucana/EE) hens and one very busy rooster. Egg colors include shades of blue, green, olive, and we have one girl who lays beautiful pink eggs (and the pink color goes all the way through the shell). Our pink egg-layer became broody late this summer, so I let her have half a dozen eggs, thinking only a couple would hatch... all six hatched out.. so I think it's safe to assume that our eggs are fertile.

Just let me know where, when, and how much you want to pay...By the way, I think these chickens are an excellent choice, not only are the eggs special, but they are very attractive chickens with wonderful personalities, very gentle and sociable. Your little brother would like them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by