1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Easter Egger + Barnevelder roosters (Princeton, NJ)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by eve789, Sep 22, 2013.

1. eve789

eve789 In the Brooder

Jan 28, 2013
    Two 3.5 month-old roosters, an Easter Egger and a Barnevelder. The Barnevelder just started crowing yesterday, and honestly, we were so in love with him, we didn't even notice that he wasn't a hen. We wish we can keep him, but that alarm clock....our neighbors...the same old story!

Free! Prefer a good farm home, especially for the Barnevelder who is very bright and follows me around quite a bit when I'm in the yard. But at the end of the day, they've got to go, so no questions asked.

I dream of a day when we live in a place where hatchery sexing mistakes won't matter, but until that day...

Thank you!!

2. eve789

eve789 In the Brooder

Jan 28, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: