Easter Egger chick giveaway. Before and Now pictures.

gordonburrito

Songster
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
Mid-Missouri
We are thinking that we will keep these two to fill out our flock. It was a hard decision because they're all such nice chicks (nicer than some of our bigger ones really). But we don't have the space and don't want to expand our flock beyond 6 total.

Princess Jazmine
stripe.jpg

princessjaz.JPG

Goldielocks
goldielocks.jpg

Goldielocks5.JPG

The rest we would like to find a good home for though it is very tempting to buy/build another coop or add on to our current one. My wife, Happy Talons, has been working with these chicks on a daily basis with meal worms and regular pettings. We live in Central Missouri and would be willing to transport these three chicks within a days drive. You would have to provide a container to pick them up in since we don't want to give up our pet carrier
smile.png
. We can hand off the chickens at a local pubic place close to you....McDonalds parking lot etc etc. The chicks are around 4 weeks old now (kind of in an awkward stage really) but you can start to see the color of feathers that are coming in. There is no charge for the chicks or transportation. We just want them to go to caring owners who want pets that lay colorful eggs
big_smile.png
. This we see as part of our responsibility for accepting the five chick limit from Cackle Hatchery when we only wanted two chicks. Obviously you can rename them...and no they don't know their names yet...

Ariel
tan1.jpg

ariel.JPG

Belle
yellow2.jpg

Belle.JPG

Snow white
yellow3.jpg

snowwhite.JPG

Interested forum users can send PMs to myself or Happytalons. I have a few days off so we could transport the chicks soon. Cheers!
cool.png

Last edited:
Great looking chicks if i didnt live about 6hrs away I would say they have a home but good luck on finding them that right place

I live in SW Missouri near Branson. I'd love to have them but my brooder is full at present. I'm hoping to get my new hen house this Saturday and then I believe I might have the room.

They are sweet looking little ones.

donna

Quote:
As a group they are pretty friendly, well trained on freeze dried mealworms. Snow White and Belle will hop up to visit (especially if you're holding another chick) though they don't always appreciate pettings.

It is looking like Ariel and Belle may have grayish colored heads - the feathers coming in seem that color.

Snow white is more like carmel and cream these days, really quite a pretty bird.

I'd love to keep them all but I think nine is just too many for our medium sized yard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom