Easter Egger Hatching Eggs! BEAUTIFUL colors/assortment *IL*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KinderKorner, Apr 1, 2009.

1. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    12 EE hatching eggs, $15 plus shipping (exact rate). Blue and Green Eggs. I have 3 bearded hens, 1 non bearded. Then I have 1 RIR/EE mix in with them. She lays brown eggs, so you can choose if you want her eggs too, or I can easily take them out and give you full EE. Colors can be everything and anything.

Rooster: White, Brown, Black, Orange
    Hen: Black-Orange Laced
    Hen: Black and White
    Hen: Grey/White/Blue
    Hen: Brown-Blue Laced
    RIR/EE Hen: Red/Brown Black tips

I've had 100% fertility rate

[​IMG]
    Entire Flock:Single combed red hen is the mix.

[​IMG]
    This is the rooster's close-up

[​IMG]
    Some of the Flock again

Sorry they look scruffy. It was really muddy, and they are currently recovering from running free with too many roosters, so their feathers are still a little poofy on their backs.

Feel free to PM if interested. We can also hassle on price, and figure out how much shipping is to your zip.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    No body wants these beauties? They really are my favorite, in color and personality. I am willing to lower price if $15 is too much.

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Could we see a picture of the eggs ???

4. katrinag

katrinag Chillin' With My Peeps

Where in IL?

5. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Sure thing. Here is a fresh picture of some of my eggs. It is really hard to get a good picture of egg color since they reflect.

As you can see one is clearly blue, one is brown and one is green. The brown is one of my Brahma eggs, and only for comparision.

You will receive GREEN and BLUE eggs only, unless you would like me to add a few brown eggs which will be 3/4 EE X 1/4 RIR. I would like to add that the RIR/EE mix is my absolute favorite chicken, and my pet. Her name is LO (Little One)

[​IMG]

Also I live in Southern IL, about 1 1/2 hours from St. Louis.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  6. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I would like to know in the next few days if anyone wants them, otherwise I am going to save them and put them in my own incubator.

I also have nice mutts eggs avaliable if anyone is interested.

7. digginchicks

digginchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Sullivan, Indiana
    I would love some EE's do you have those frizzle kinds? I think that would probably be the only kind I would get right now though

8. KinderKorner

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I'm sorry but I do not own any frizzles. I'm not sure they make frizzled EE's.They might, but I've never seen them. If your still interested in some non-frizzled EE's I would love to share my eggs with you though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by