Easter Egger Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ChocolateMouse, Aug 25, 2014.

1. ChocolateMouse

ChocolateMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2013
    Cleveland OH
    Thanks so much folks for helping me out! I no longer have eggs available as I am booked until the snow comes in a week or so! I no longer have eggs available! Sorry!

I am looking for people interested in doing test hatches for my new rooster. I set seven in my brinsea mini adv and all were fertile but I'd like a larger sample size before I move from selling eating eggs to hatching eggs. As such I am selling these eggs fairly cheaply under the condition that you send me a PM after they hatch telling me how the hatch went and how you hatched them (broody, incubator, brand, dry hatch, etc).

The pen is currently a young (but active) non-hatchery wheaten ameraucana (deep blue egg) rooster over four golden comets and two black australorps. The eggs you receive will be varying shades of brown but that does not reflect the color eggs the resulting chicks lay.

Eggs are $1 each or $5 for 8 eggs. Shipping is usps priority flat rate ($12-$18) and is covered by the buyer. The eggs will be individually wrapped, and placed in a snug box blunt end up, and double boxed. Box will be labeled with "Live hatching eggs; Do not Xray" on the top and "fragile" on all sides unless otherwise requested.

Located in Cleveland Ohio.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  2. browland84

browland84 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2014
    Cleveland ohio
    My Coop
    I'm in cleveland ohio also. Would you be willing to sell a couple? Obviously I won't need shipping

3. ChocolateMouse

Jul 29, 2013
    Cleveland OH
    Sending you a PM now.

4. Bazy

Bazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    Your offer is intriguing. I bet the resulting EE is very pretty!

5. ChocolateMouse

Jul 29, 2013
    Cleveland OH
    Bazy,if you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM. :) I will be selling these until my egg supplies only cover my eating egg sales.... And then my flock will be changing in the spring (and the eggs will be more expensive from a different variety of hens).

6. Bazy

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    Sent you PM!

7. Bazy

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    Dear ChocolateMouse!

Just bumping..I have found that sometimes the notifications dont' go through!

Sent you PM!

:)[​IMG]

8. ChocolateMouse

Jul 29, 2013
    Cleveland OH
    I received the notice, unfortunately too late, as I have been dealing with some nasty computer viruses the past few days. I simply won't be able to ship tomorrow as it's too short notice. I'm sorry. :( I'd be able to ship next week, however.

9. Bazy

Jul 4, 2014
    Parker, Texas
    You are so kind with your reply! No worries here at all! I've had to deal with the viruses too, and it is NOT fun! I'll contact you for the eggs when I can fit them in. I will send you a PM!

10. Mulberry

Mulberry Out Of The Brooder

Oct 14, 2014
    Romania
    Hi I would love to have some can you post to Hungary ups or dpd posts and it's not very expensive! Could you post to Hungary pls?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by