Easter Egger Layers For Sale

Blisschick

not rusty
12 Years
Feb 20, 2007
Shepherd, Texas
I have too many hens, of all things! Actually, they're pullets, all from last summer's hatches. Nearly all are laying light green to blue eggs, with only one or two laying pale brown. I need to sell off about 15 or so, $8 each. I'm located 60 miles north of Houston, Texas.

Blisschick...I wonder if you could post a pic or two of your hens or roos? I am raising Easter Eggers and Ameraucanas and I'd love to see an idea of what they'll look like when they get big! If I were closer I'd be happy to take them in. I hope you find them a great home.

justusnak...If you are looking for a pullet or two or even a roo (or 10! lol) I will have EE's and Ameraucanas looking for new homes in just about 3-4 weeks. I will have 10-17 roos when all is said and done, and we can only keep one or two. I'm not too far from you in Indiana. EE or Amera pullets would be $8 each and roos would be $5-$6 each.

I'll try to get some photos this weekend. I know I have a few already, but I'm at work and can't post them right now.

That would be wonderful! The kids would really like to see what we might end up with when our biddies are all grown up!
big_smile.png

I am in Pennsylvania near Reading, Philadelphia and Lancaster and will need to find homes for about 7 Ameraucana/Easter Egg chicken pullets in about 6-8 weeks. I will be driving 13 of them to my sister in Indiana, so if there is anyone in that area who would be interested in any of them I could bring them to you at the same time. I am selling them for $6 each. I will only be keeping 4-5 of the 25 day old chicks I will getting the week of March 26 from McMurray Hatcheries. Anyone interested, let me know!

Bliss Chick,

I just posted a question asking if anyone had any older egg laying chickens for sale ... and then of course, I see your post. If you haven't sold them already, I would like to see if you would be interested in shipping to the North Dallas area, McKinney.

Thank you,

homeschooledchicken

hey, blisschick

i put mine in craig list and i have 3 offers for just the hens within 20 mins.

were you able to fine buyers for all your hens??

I live near Kingwood and would probably take all of them off your hands. Call me**********

**Edited to remove phone number: Please contact via email for security purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom