1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Easter Egger Layers For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Blisschick, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have too many hens, of all things! Actually, they're pullets, all from last summer's hatches. Nearly all are laying light green to blue eggs, with only one or two laying pale brown. I need to sell off about 15 or so, $8 each. I'm located 60 miles north of Houston, Texas.

1 person likes this.
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh I wish I lived closer.....I have always wanted some of those,EE's? Oh well...I hope you find them good homes!

3. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Blisschick...I wonder if you could post a pic or two of your hens or roos? I am raising Easter Eggers and Ameraucanas and I'd love to see an idea of what they'll look like when they get big! If I were closer I'd be happy to take them in. I hope you find them a great home.

justusnak...If you are looking for a pullet or two or even a roo (or 10! lol) I will have EE's and Ameraucanas looking for new homes in just about 3-4 weeks. I will have 10-17 roos when all is said and done, and we can only keep one or two. I'm not too far from you in Indiana. EE or Amera pullets would be $8 each and roos would be $5-$6 each.

4. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I'll try to get some photos this weekend. I know I have a few already, but I'm at work and can't post them right now.

5. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    That would be wonderful! The kids would really like to see what we might end up with when our biddies are all grown up! [​IMG]

6. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I am in Pennsylvania near Reading, Philadelphia and Lancaster and will need to find homes for about 7 Ameraucana/Easter Egg chicken pullets in about 6-8 weeks. I will be driving 13 of them to my sister in Indiana, so if there is anyone in that area who would be interested in any of them I could bring them to you at the same time. I am selling them for $6 each. I will only be keeping 4-5 of the 25 day old chicks I will getting the week of March 26 from McMurray Hatcheries. Anyone interested, let me know!

7. tropical chicken

tropical chicken Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    St. Petersburg, Fl
    Any way you would consider shipping a couple of the blue layers to St. Petersburg, Fl.? [​IMG]

8. homeschooledchicken

homeschooledchicken New Egg

Mar 20, 2007
    Bliss Chick,

I just posted a question asking if anyone had any older egg laying chickens for sale ... and then of course, I see your post. If you haven't sold them already, I would like to see if you would be interested in shipping to the North Dallas area, McKinney.

Thank you,

homeschooledchicken

9. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    hey, blisschick

i put mine in craig list and i have 3 offers for just the hens within 20 mins.

were you able to fine buyers for all your hens??

10. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I live near Kingwood and would probably take all of them off your hands. Call me**********

**Edited to remove phone number: Please contact via email for security purposes.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by