Easter Egger lays green egg on film. It's awesome.

WildBillHicks

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 25, 2011
Durham, North Carolina
My little Biscuit lays and egg and I catch it on film.

Three parts. click on the pic to see the vid.

Part 1 going in the coop.

Part 2 This is where she lays the egg

Part 3 I show you the green egg.

I said the word retard in the 3rd vid. If anyone is offended by that I apologize.

Biscuit doesn't make a sound after she lays and while she's laying she sounds more like a chickadee than a chicken. It's very odd! She's young and so special. Her feathers were plucked by a randy Rooster but that was before I got her so her feathers will grow back soon.

Hope you enjoy. It was a pretty cool thing to witness.

Last edited:
Cool! I am still waiting on my EE's to start laying. I see you have other kinds of chickens, were your EE's the last of the bunch to start laying? Mine are all 22 weeks old and the EE's dont even have red in their combs yet!
he.gif

very cool i have ameraucanas (A.K.A. easter eggers) they are about 8 or 9 weeks old so not laying yet like i said before very cool.

Quote:
I picked her up a few weeks ago from a guy who was looking to get rid of some birds. I don't really know how old she is and when she started laying. She appears to be the youngest of my lot.

I filmed one of my chickens when she was laying an egg and I showed it to my step dad and he never ever ate those eggs again lol

Back
Top Bottom