Easter Egger roos - 10 wks - standard and Bantam, AZ, NEW Pics

ArizonaDesertChicks

Eggstactic for Pretty Eggs
15 Years
Dec 8, 2008
Glendale, AZ
Don't click the Buy-it-Now button, since there is more than 1 chicken listed here - just PM or email me if you are interested. I can't ship these chickens - for local pickup only in Glendale, AZ.

"Blackbeard' an Easter Egger Cockerel - 10 wks of age - $5 -- He was hatched from eggs I purchased locally - he came from a greenish blue egg -- His father was a RIR and mother was an EE. This chick has typical Easter Egger Traits, no wattles, small comb, greenish legs, and nice full beard. He's friendly and easy to handle - he's a good size - much larger than all his flockmates, yet still calm and gentle. As of right now, I have a few extra 10 week old pullets that I would sell for $10, so that he doesn't have to go to his new home alone.

105weeks019.jpg

105weeks018.jpg

105weeks016-1.jpg

1 Easter Egger Bantam Pair - 10 weeks old - $15 --- I received a little roo in a SR batch of EE Bantams from MPC and I can't keep roosters - He'd like to take his girlfriend along to his new home with him.

10weeksold011.jpg

10weeksold010.jpg

This is the female:

10weeksold002.jpg

Last edited:
chickens? not yet :

Is the hen from the same bach of eggs? Would you have one more hen to go with them?

The EE bantam roo and pullet came from My Pet Chicken and it is highly unlikely they came from the same parents. I have a standard size EE pullet that could go with them, but I was planning on keeping the rest of my EE bantam pullets. I can't ship, so PM me if you're local and interested.​

Back
Top Bottom