Easter Egger Rooster for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AliciaM, Jul 21, 2010.

1. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    About 5 months old.

We have too many roosters and need to sell him and one other.

Asking $15, but will consider offers.

Pick up only.

Located in Yelm, Washington.

2. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    OMG! are you sure you didn't take a picture of my 3 month old Duke. I have never seen anything that looks like him. Mine is a EE momma and a Delaware daddy. He is absolutely gorgeous as my Duke is.

3. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    A cutey isnt he?? I wish we didnt have to get rid of him, but we have 3 roosters and all are young and dont want any fights to get started...

4. chickenlady08

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    He is a cutie. I have two grown roosters and Duke and then Dexter. so I will have to get rid of a few as well. I don't want the fighting either. I already have JJ trying to take over Jack's alpha position and he may be succeeding. It is sad to see but Jack was getting a little full of himself. He hasnt attacked in 2 weeks and that is amazing but don't want JJ to be the alpha. I don't like to make these decisions. I hope you find your little guy a nice home. If you were closer I would get him to have a twin for my Duke. My kids think that is his twin. LOL

5. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    I did find him a good home.. A small family farm with a few hens. The guy was impressed that he was so tame and didnt try and fight or kick or peck when I picked him up..He has a 2 yr old son that loves the chickens...

So, one more rooster to go......

6. chickenlady08

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Yeah so glad he has a good home and won't be eaten. Wish you luck with the next one as well.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by