Easter Egger Rooster for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AliciaM, Jul 21, 2010.

1. AliciaM

AliciaM Songster

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    About 5 months old.

We have too many roosters and need to sell him and one other.

Asking $15, but will consider offers.

Pick up only.

Located in Yelm, Washington.

2. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Songster

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    OMG! are you sure you didn't take a picture of my 3 month old Duke. I have never seen anything that looks like him. Mine is a EE momma and a Delaware daddy. He is absolutely gorgeous as my Duke is.

3. AliciaM

AliciaM Songster

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    A cutey isnt he?? I wish we didnt have to get rid of him, but we have 3 roosters and all are young and dont want any fights to get started...

4. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Songster

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    He is a cutie. I have two grown roosters and Duke and then Dexter. so I will have to get rid of a few as well. I don't want the fighting either. I already have JJ trying to take over Jack's alpha position and he may be succeeding. It is sad to see but Jack was getting a little full of himself. He hasnt attacked in 2 weeks and that is amazing but don't want JJ to be the alpha. I don't like to make these decisions. I hope you find your little guy a nice home. If you were closer I would get him to have a twin for my Duke. My kids think that is his twin. LOL

5. AliciaM

AliciaM Songster

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    I did find him a good home.. A small family farm with a few hens. The guy was impressed that he was so tame and didnt try and fight or kick or peck when I picked him up..He has a 2 yr old son that loves the chickens...

So, one more rooster to go......

6. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Songster

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Yeah so glad he has a good home and won't be eaten. Wish you luck with the next one as well.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by