Easter Egger?

CountingChickens

Songster
Jun 24, 2021
Louisville, KY
Hey guys! Let me begin by saying how wonderful this chicken-loving community this is here! I love reading what everyone has to say.

Now I have question: is this a type of Easter Egger or could it be an Ameraucana? Or any other type?

20210826_201736.jpg

I've read multiple forums and articles but can't seem to get a straight answer. She hasn't laid any eggs yet to see if they're blue or not. I'm happy either way, but y'all know, chicken curiosity!

20210826_202049.jpg

Her tail usually stands high, but it's close to bed time and she was ready to be tucked in! (Yes, I tuck them in and even sing them a special song lol!)

Any comments will be helpful!

20210826_200925.jpg

Hey guys! Let me begin by saying how wonderful this chicken-loving community this is here! I love reading what everyone has to say.

Now I have question: is this a type of Easter Egger or could it be an Ameraucana? Or any other type?

View attachment 2812755
I've read multiple forums and articles but can't seem to get a straight answer. She hasn't laid any eggs yet to see if they're blue or not. I'm happy either way, but y'all know, chicken curiosity!

View attachment 2812761
Her tail usually stands high, but it's close to bed time and she was ready to be tucked in! (Yes, I tuck them in and even sing them a special song lol!)

Any comments will be helpful!

View attachment 2812764
She is beautiful! I tuck my chickens in at night, too.You will find many kindred spirits here. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom