1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Easter Eggers Finally!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Up-the-Creek, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Up-the-Creek

Up-the-Creek Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    West Virginia
    Today I went to our local flea market and there was a lady there selling chicks, and I mean she had piles of them! She had Red and Black sexlink, BA's, BO's, BR's, EE's, WL's, RIR's, etc,.. Anyway I could not resist and I bought 5 EE's and 2 BO's. They all have been sexed and they were all pullets. (She ordered from a hatchery) and they are about three weeks old. She was selling them for $3.50, not bad I thought. I even got my old mom in on it, she bought BO's,BR's, and BA's . They are sooooo cute! I love the EE's, I have never had any and I wanted to get some so bad! I can't wait to get the colored eggs! [​IMG]

2. tunaoftheland

tunaoftheland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    They are a cute bunch! I love EEs, it's so fun to see what they grow up into. The eggs are fun too [​IMG]

3. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

You've got some pretty babies there! Hope you get some nicely colored eggs from your EE's.

4. Quella

Quella Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    *silently stuffs two EEs in pocket and runs away*
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I love Easter Eggers, although I don't have any. Can't wait to see how my chicks are going to look like at three weeks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by