Easter Gingerbread House PICS

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hinkjc, Mar 1, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    My daughter and I had a blast last night building one of those Gingerbread Houses for Easter. I thought it was cute and thought you all might enjoy some pics of how it turned out. I think I have to write to the company and recommend chickies for next year instead of bunnies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jody

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Why, that's adorable! I never thought of a gingerbread house for easter, I think I'll try that. I don't know if it would come out as nice as that tho!

After you eat that, then you can post on Miss Prissy's eating heathy thread !!!! [​IMG]

3. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    aww its cute, yea chicks would be cute

4. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    That turned out soooooo cute! My daughter use to love to make those.....actually she probable would still like to do it. Is it a kit? Maybe you can go buy some minature chick candy to stick on it somewhere. I love the spring colors. Thanks for sharing!

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I like that. I was never good at building one lol. I would make a horrible contractor

6. sara

sara Title Needed Here

That's cute, my boys would love that! Where did you get it? I didn't know they had easter gingerbread houses. [​IMG]

7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks for your comments. Yes it is in a kit and everything is provided that you need. I got it at Kmart for $10.

Jody

8. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    i think its great that you spend time with ur daughter. cool pics. so many kids are neglected now days.

9. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    Great job! I love it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by