1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EASTER Special - ships monday 30 eggs for $25

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mergmet, Mar 23, 2008.

1. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

paypal only for this sale! (email me to get these with a money order on a later date)

30 eggs for $25 (includes shipping)

all purebreeds, whoever posts first wins. I would like to sell this cheaper but shipping for this many eggs can run me $15

all standards

ameraucana - for easter!
    speckled sussex
    phoenix
    polish
    cochin (limited number if any for this sale)
    bantam cochin
    sebright
    d'uccle
    buff orpington

maybe marans (limited number from: black copper, cuckoo, golden, wheaten) Marans will only be included if I have extras from my waiting list sales.

I WILL exclude breeds if there is one you DONT want, but that may mean I can't send 30 eggs

no breeds can be guaranteed included, but these are what I expect to get today and tomorrow. This is paypal only, and available until sold. If there is no interest in the next 8 hours or so I will post it elsewhere.

please post if you want them. If you want them but are not the first to post, I can do another set on tuesday.

thanks!
    Margaret

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  2. mergmet

so far the ameraucana are the eggs I have the most of, this is a deal for that many eggs for this money

others who are hatching my shipped eggs now are getting a nice hatch rate!

please consider this!

M

3. mergmet

ameraucana, speckled sussex, phoenix are leading the count as of right now. new to be laid in the AM though....

M

4. doodledoo

doodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2008
    Cartersville, GA
    WOW! I wish my bator was not full. Do you think you will offer something similar later? I still have 2 weeks for this batch and then a batch of Quail coming but after that I would love a mix like yours!

5. mergmet

all you have to do is email me when you are ready and whatever deal I can do at that time can be yours.

I can usually do 2 (or three) of these per week, different eggs at different times based on single breed sales

My normal deal is 20-24 eggs for $30, I try to send 27 unless you exclude breeds.

Keep my email and website and get in touch when ready! You can pre-book as soon as you know your date also....

Margaret

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by