Eastern New Mexico

AuberyMirkwood

Songster
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Clovis NM
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum but not to the awesome world of poultry. I raised all sorts of chickens on my parents place growing up but had to leave them all behind last year when I moved out and on with my life. BUT I am having chicken fever again now and even though I now live a somewhat Bohemian/urban lifestyle in downtown Clovis I am slowly creating an urban farm on the 1/10 of an acre behind the Art Gallery I live in. No chickens yet but I'm planning on building the coop over the winter and adding an assortment of banties back into my life as soon as spring hits. Lol I'd do it now but I need to sell a few paintings first ^_^

Fellow Clovisites and neighbors I would very much love to meet and get to know you all! How active are we? Are there any NM get togethers planned soon? and BTW is there any kind of farmers market here? Every time I've gone by the Clovis location it's empty.

Feel free to stop by! The gallery is at 218 North Main Clovis NM, right across from the WellsFargo Bank. Hours are 12-5 Mon-Fri but feel free to knock even if we look closed. We are here all the time. I would love to talk chickens or just visit! :-D yippiechickie

Hi
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom