Eastern NY Poultry Assocation Show Cobleskill NY 2011 SHOW CANCELLED

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by SundownWaterfowl, Jul 28, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

SHOW IS CANCELLED DUE TO FLOODING!!!!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  2. meepitqueenie

meepitqueenie Gallo's Poultry Haven

May 26, 2010
    in the adirondacks
    how do i get a show catalog?

3. SundownWaterfowl

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  4. ThePolishPrincess

ThePolishPrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Hoping to attend with my Silkie roo. [​IMG] The gang's molting now-if all goes well, they should be done by then.

5. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    going and bringing my 8 year old dd. shes interested in joining 4H so this will be very educational for her to see other breeds and hopefully there will be folks kind enough to let her ask questions. Not planning on showing or buying any this year.

Cobleskill has some road construction going on they are replacing the bridge on rt7 so there is a detour by cobleskill college which brings traffic near the fair grounds and also replacing the bridge on warnervill cutoff so this does make traffic a bit congested. Just a heads up plan for delays.

6. sneakers

sneakers Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2010
    Pembroke virginia
    Going to exibit this year! Mr Matts judged our local county fair show and signed us up! He did a great job! I have been going to Cobleskill for the swap for three years now and have purchased some awesome birds there. Hope to have my numbers up so I can sell too! I have to get my son to part with some first... [​IMG] Bringing the group that showed the best as long as they're still looking the part in Sept. See you there!

7. meepitqueenie

meepitqueenie Gallo's Poultry Haven

May 26, 2010
    in the adirondacks
    when are the show catalogs coming out? i asked for one.... haven't received it yet but i have received the one for the Northern NY Poultry show which is the week before this one....

8. sneakers

sneakers Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2010
    Pembroke virginia
    I havent received an entry book yet either. Watching my mail box! [​IMG]

9. SundownWaterfowl

I think they came out the end of August last year.

10. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    watching my mailbox

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by