Eastern NYS Poultry Association Cobleskill,NY September 26th, 2010

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by SundownWaterfowl, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Anybody else going to the Eastern NY State Poultry Association Cobleskill, NY? Shows on September 26, 2010. Just went through this weekend and picked a couple birds to enter.

There is also an outside sales area, and I plan on bringing some silkies.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  2. TiaView

TiaView Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2010
    Salem
    Wow. Would LOVE to go but Sept. is a really jam packed month. Oh, well, always room to jam in one more thing![​IMG]

3. misterjimmy

misterjimmy New Egg

Aug 21, 2010
    I still don't have chickens, but I'm talking to a lot of people, and I plan on going to the show. In fact, thanks for posting with a good subject line, because I was coming the screens one at a time for shows in NY. I'm not far from Cobleskill, probably see you there! I'm saving the date.[​IMG]

4. Muzzie

Muzzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Connecticut
    Thanks for posting the info I was looking for shows, bad week for me I have company visiting but I am going to try to find the time to attend.

5. SundownWaterfowl

Anybody else comming? Its a great show.

If anybody else is showing there, did you get your entry form and show book stuff yet? I was told it was mailed the end of last week. Im only an hour or so from Cobleskill so I figure it should be here by now. If I dont get it tomorrow, I guess I'll have to email again.

6. RedKate

RedKate Out Of The Brooder

Aug 22, 2010
    Nice! We're only about an hour from Cobleskill so if dd's softball games don't get in the way it'll be a great Sunday thing to do! I'm afraid of what I'll come home with though. . . .

7. SundownWaterfowl

I plan on entering 5 pullets and 2 hens. I had 4 hens I planned on showing, but it looks like 2 are starting to molt, so I hope the other 2 dont start otherwise they will be staying home.

8. lisathenorth

lisathenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    I would love to go. Whetherabouts is it in Cobleskill?
    Lisa [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  9. SundownWaterfowl

10. DUccleDude

DUccleDude Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Cameron Mills, NY
    We are planning on attending again this year. We also have not received our entry book yet. [​IMG] They have a large outdoor sales area. Nice show!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by