Easy and attractive chicken coops plans and/or designs

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by admcmanus1, Jan 5, 2010.

1. admcmanus1

admcmanus1 New Egg

Jan 5, 2010
    I found this website a few weeks ago and it really helped me with the construction of my own personal chicken coop. Heres some information from the website:

“Discover How To Easily Build An Attractive And Affordable Chicken Coop That Protects Your Chickens From Predators Maintains Their Health And Delivers More Delicious Eggs”

Building a backyard chicken coop will be one of the best investments you'll ever make.

Not only will you have a self sustained miniature-farm that produces fresh organic eggs everyday, recycles your food scraps and provides high quality fertilizer, but you'll be proud to know that you made something with your own two hands.
    Also, building your own chicken coop just makes economical sense. You can build a chicken coop at just a fraction of the cost of buying a pre-built one. Most pre-built chicken coops you buy need to be assembled anyway, you're really just paying hugely inflated prices for the material.
    Unfortunately, building your own chicken coop is not as easy as hammering some wood and wire mesh together. You need to take into account materials, insulation, ventilation, lighting, positioning, nesting, perches, litter collection and protection from the elements and other animals.
    Fortunately for you, using my many years of experience in poultry farming, I've created an easy to follow guide to building your own perfect chicken coop. It doesn't matter if your a master carpenter or a total beginner, If you require a big or small coop, or if you have a small or big budget.

Heres the link:
    http://c3277njp6p5-bo00ncm7na3e1d.hop.clickbank.net/

I really suggest if you are looking for ideas and help in the contruction or design of your own personal chicken coop.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  2. RocketDad

RocketDad Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2008
    Near US 287
    spam

3. chickendude

chickendude Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    Dutchess County NY
    Lock them down!

4. smileyfacecat

smileyfacecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Wrentham, MA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. admcmanus1

admcmanus1 New Egg

Jan 5, 2010
    hey foreal this isnt spam.......blah blah blah blah i dont know extacly how to prove im not spam lol but i mean this is a really good product im tryin to share with you all

6. admcmanus1

admcmanus1 New Egg

Jan 5, 2010
    it helped me build my gmas and gpas a couple weeks ago since i had NOO idea how to do it

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by