My ladies have this bad habit of seeing any happily flying insect passing by...well...snatching it out of thin air and consuming. A year ago, wasps attacked and killed my first restock of chickens (before I got Billy and the ladies I have now) because there was a nest in the hen house we didn't see and they attacked. BUT, is it dangerous for them to just pick them, bumblebees, dirt daubers and the like out of the air and eating them? Stinging insects? What if one's face or tongue gets stung? Do they have allergies to them like we humans can? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!