Eberly Coop / from PA

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by 12eggs, Mar 1, 2013.

1. 12eggs

12eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2013
    Hi everyone - I am totally new to chickens !!! I don't even have one yet....I am planning on Silkies and Bantam Cochins... not many of them tho - 6 total .. and hopefully all girls... I have spent WEEKS investigating COOPS...in fact ... I have gone OBSESSIVE into this COOP....Here's my question - finally lol : Has anyone had an EBERLY COOP ?? I really like them , so I am wondering. I wanted one on the wheels. Thx - Michele

2. MoonShadows

MoonShadows The Jam Man

Jan 23, 2013
    Pocono Mtns
    My Coop
    I found their website at http://eberlybarns.net/chicken-coops/

Their coops are beautiful, but you have to contact them for a quote. have you picked one out? What price did they give you?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. 12eggs

12eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2013
    I did contact them. They actually have a catalog with more than the website apparently , and the catalog is being sent to my home. There is the 3x4 on the site , on wheels , with the run , that is $1036.00. It's the Amish Style i guess you can call it. The wire around the run I don't like , but the upgrade can be done for Hardware cloth ... and he actually would do it free for me...Any coops I have seen on Craigslist w/ coops are totalling the same price or more without it being mobile. I don't need or want a big one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by