EBSQ Art Of The Day ~ Cranky Rooster ~ Statue

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by vfem, Sep 3, 2009.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

That face, that is just toooo adorable!!! [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Bummer! It is sold!

4. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I didn't even look to see if it was for sale.... I just saw it on the front page. [​IMG]

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Hilarious. A rooster on steroids, hence that angry face and body builder stance!!! [​IMG]

6. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    That's hysterical!

7. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Quote:I'm sure you got the link in your email?! [​IMG] Haven't see you over there in awhile my dear.

8. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Quote:I'm sure you got the link in your email?! [​IMG] Haven't see you over there in awhile my dear.

It's so crazy around here right now. I would love to be painting, but when I paint I don't do anything else! I can sit and paint for hours on end. While the house falls down around me. I haven't been to EBSQ, theeasygarden, or facebook in a long time. I usually only get on facebook to accept friend requests. I'm at the point of what we call around here "putting out fires". I even quit watering the garden in the hopes of being released from it's vile clutches, to no avail. It rained. I've been harvesting out there and "tagging and bagging" for seed saving. I give most of the produce away because I don't even have time to can it right now.

Right now I really only check BYC and the news. So BYC gets the full brunt of my special brand of sunshine... ROFLMAO!

Soon I hope to get back to normal!

Terri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by