Ecc Poultry Swap October 16th Madison Heights Tsc (virginia) 8am-12pm

bishopschickens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Cumberland, VA
This is going to be our first poultry swap at this location and we are looking forward to it. Will update with what all we expect at the swap as we hear from other vendors. We do pre approve vendors so please send us a PM if you have not set up at one of our swaps before
big_smile.png

Brandon and Heather
Bishopschickens

Last edited:
I'll be attending the swap as a seller. I hope I can resist buying anything! I'm almost 8 months pregnant and I'm trying to get my animal numbers down to a reasonable number before the baby's born.

I'll be bringing:

Welsummer pair- $25
Roo is 18 months old and a great rooster, he's never made any agressive moves to a child or adult, even when I'm chasing his hens around. The pullet is point-of-lay.

Started chicks - 4-8 weeks old at time of the swap and off the heat lamp, broody raised - $3-$5 each (known cockrels free)
Mostly mixed-breds standards, pullets will lay med/dark brown or olive eggs. I have some Standard-sized frizzled chicks, some bantam OEGB/Serama mixes and some others I haven't decided on, yet.

Possibly some Silkie and Showgirl cockrels if I can figure out which are cockrels by the time of the swap.

Hovabator 1582 still-air incubator - $100
Includes: incubator, auto turner with 46 chicken egg cups, 120 quail egg cups, extra wafer thermostat and bottom liner for hatching. It's clean, sanitized and works great, but I won't be hatching for a while seeing as I'm 8 months pregnant and my husband has threatened to leave me if I hatch any more chicks!

Holland Lop rabbits - 5 month old does and bucks - some breeding pairs
$15 doe
$10 buck
$25 pair

My Holland Lops are pedigreed and my breeding stock is ARBA registered. Although I've never shown them, they come from breeders that have shown on a National level. The prices listed are pet prices, but pedigrees are available on some of the rabbits for an additional $25 per rabbit, if anyone is interested.

Tomorrow!!!! Looking forward to it and the response locally has been great. Hope to see everyone out there tomorrow. It is going to be a beautiful day with the leaves changing colors and a cool temp in the 40's.

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom