EDITED AGAIN WITH BETTER PICS ADDED Silver Laced Wyandottes

Attachments

• 20210512_130339.jpg
    20210512_130339.jpg
    764.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210512_175746.jpg
    20210512_175746.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 5
Yes I thought that, but of course, a couple weeks too early. I was just mentioning that as a possibility.
Like @Rhodebar Lover said, you shouldn't jump to gender thought yet, but If you'd like, come again in a couple of weeks and we'll be able to tell you almost for sure.
It is really not developing as fast as the SS and EE are. But the comb and waddles aren't either and not very pink.

It is really not developing as fast as the SS and EE are. But the comb and waddles aren't either and not very pink.
For $14 you can pluck a few feathers and send them in for DNA testing to give you peace of mind. There is about a 10 day turnaround time. Depends on the company you use. I have used IQ bird testing with 100% accuracy many times, especially with my Silkies, but I’ve also used with standard breeds as well.
Just throwing it out there as an option.😊

For $14 you can pluck a few feathers and send them in for DNA testing to give you peace of mind. There is about a 10 day turnaround time. Depends on the company you use. I have used IQ bird testing with 100% accuracy many times, especially with my Silkies, but I’ve also used with standard breeds as well.
Just throwing it out there as an option.😊
Wow that's fantastic! How many feathers and which ones? Can they be down that's fallen off?

Wow that's fantastic! How many feathers and which ones? Can they be down that's fallen off?
Go on IQbirdtesting.com‘s website and they have a full explanation about how to collect the sample. You have to have very clean hands, I wear gloves when I do it. They have to be feathers that are plucked directly from the bird and placed in a plastic bag so they don’t get contaminated from other sources, including from you. Explains it in detail on the website.😊

Go on IQbirdtesting.com‘s website and they have a full explanation about how to collect the sample. You have to have very clean hands, I wear gloves when I do it. They have to be feathers that are plucked directly from the bird and placed in a plastic bag so they don’t get contaminated from other sources, including from you. Explains it in detail on the website.😊
That's awesome, but then you wasted $14/per bird and still stuck with a rooster!
I have three golden laced Wyandotte chicks that were supposed to be pullets but are looking like roos and I already have two silver laced Wyandotte roosters that were supposed to be glw pullets!!!!
I'm about to get out of chickens!!

Back
Top Bottom