EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@Sally Sunshine and everyone else that care.
My latest 2 knives
One for my son
Damascus steel with some intricet handel, different woods(@Pensmaster can you see the purplehurt? ) and some paper micarta.
20190610_193656.jpg
20190610_193723.jpg

The second one is a utility knife for my more then a brother freind ( we are freinds more then 40 years)birthday. Chrome Vanadium steel with brass, antler and wood handle.
20190610_193521.jpg
20190610_193452.jpg

His Hebrew initials compose the word- מח brain in Hebrew so I drew a brain on the knife handel, it will be hilarious to see a colonel in the IDF, carrying this knife :lau

Last edited:
My latest 2 knives
One for my son
Damascus steel with some intricet handel, different woods(@Pensmaster can you see the purplehurt? ) and some paper micarta.
View attachment 1808060 View attachment 1808061
The second one is a utility knife for my more then a brother freind ( we are freinds more then 40 years)birthday. Chorme Vanadium steel with brass, antler and wood handle.
View attachment 1808062 View attachment 1808063
Is Hebrew itials compose the word- מח brain in Hebrew so I drew a brain on the knife handel, it will be hilarious to see a colonel in the IDF, carrying this knife :lau
Yes and they look awesome.

I got a small incubator as a gift - my friend has the same one and has hatched 2 batches from it. Fri was day 1 I set it at 38.1 c sat am I checked it and it was fine I checked. It an hour ago and it says 48- I’m not sure if the cat stepped on it or what- will increase in temp kill the eggs that early on?
That is super super high - I would be tempted to start again if you don't see much life in a few days.

My latest 2 knives
One for my son
View attachment 1808060 View attachment 1808061
The second one is a utility knife for my more then a brother freind ( we are freinds more then 40 years)birthday. Chrome Vanadium steel with brass, antler and wood handle.
View attachment 1808062 View attachment 1808063
His Hebrew initials compose the word- מח brain in Hebrew so I drew a brain on the knife handel, it will be hilarious to see a colonel in the IDF, carrying this knife :lau

Looks good.

:D Remember the rabbit I mentioned in my rhubarb? Well, I forgot to go slow in the un-used turkey pen/garden. I was covered in her babies’ guts and blood. I’m showered, but still feel pretty gross. I’ve had stuff on me from processing, even in my hair, but this was a full shower.
I’m hoping anything that is unscathed is gone by the time I go back out.

:D Remember the rabbit I mentioned in my rhubarb? Well, I forgot to go slow in the un-used turkey pen/garden. I was covered in her babies’ guts and blood. I’m showered, but still feel pretty gross. I’ve had stuff on me from processing, even in my hair, but this was a full shower.
I’m hoping anything that is unscathed is gone by the time I go back out.
:sick

Back
Top Bottom