EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@DwayneNLiz

No, have not gotten raccoon.
The black Icelandic is one I thought was gone. I did loose 1 OE, 1 Maran, and 1 Icelandic.
Never worked in a restaurant that had poison control on staff, is that common. OK, Starbucks should have Poison Control on staff.

i use puppy pads -works great!

That would get expensive.

i'm all caught up!
so :tongue there @mlm Mike and :tongue @Chaos18

:clap

Hi!! i have one more thread with a bunch of posts that needs reading now :lau

:th

:yesss:

well dont time me on the other thread, i think it may take longer than this one
yes i saw that
i think i can still help you
i am very improtant

oh and @BantyChooks 9/9 icies that locked down hatched and the lone OE, the marans and brahmas were all infert

and i set a few more eggs :oops:

Congratulations on the Icelandic chicks!

I got email notifications for a couple days following the switchover, then they went away. Never had them before, & hadn't changed any settings.

I've only receive emails on PM (conversations) tags might be nice, but getting them as alerts when logged in works ok.

@DwayneNLiz

No, have not gotten raccoon.
The black Icelandic is one I thought was gone. I did loose 1 OE, 1 Maran, and 1 Icelandic.
Never worked in a restaurant that had poison control on staff, is that common. OK, Starbucks should have Poison Control on staff.
well i hope you get it soon, :hugs sorry about the lost ones
lol, me either but some should

That would get expensive.

Congratulations on the Icelandic chicks!

I've only receive emails on PM (conversations) tags might be nice, but getting them as alerts when logged in works ok.
i dont think its much worse than shavings, i pay $20/100 puppy pads on amazon, and i use 4 pads/week :confused: and i dont have to sweep around the cage 2x a day

thanks!
i try to not get any emails, i do like the alerts for the tags

Back
Top Bottom