EE and Amercuana girls for sale IL

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
Pick ups are welcome and will meet half way to Springfield or Bloomington, IL.
Will not ship, the birds are heavy!

One EE, Ideal Hatchery, white with some gold crescent chest feathers. Green legs. Hatched Feb of this year. Lays a light green egg, she started laying for about a month and then quit when it got cold. $10 for her.You can see her pic on the right hand side, the white bird ...
chickens073.jpg

One Amercuana Hen, Blue, Beautiful but does not get along with other girls in the flock lately, probably due to her full blown molt. Hatched March, 2007 and she is a second gen Cree Farm line. No EE blood in her. Lays light green blue egg. Once she finish molting, she would be goreous! She needs a good Amercuana roo to get some terrific offsprings. $15 or BO for her.

Both birds will be powered and already wormed a month ago.

PM me if interested!

Heres the pic of the Blue Amercuana hen...
DSCF0377.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh I wish I was closer I love blue ameraucana and I need to get some in the spring from either will marrow or Peachick.

Henry

Quote:
No I can not ship due to heavy and my post office is querky about shipping birds that I have to go to the next major city to drop them off to the other post office. Too much hassle doing that but I have no problems getting birds from other places....go figure!

Back
Top Bottom