Ee And What ? Any Ideas What This Americana Could Be Mixed With?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by BANTAMWYANDOTTE, Apr 12, 2011.

1. BANTAMWYANDOTTE

BANTAMWYANDOTTE Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Kentucky
    Since this post I have had this question answered and removed it's content to make room in my uploads...Sorry

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  2. akcountrygrrl

akcountrygrrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2010
    Nenana, AK
    With a Brahma cross, you would have a pea comb and probably some feathering on the legs. With any of the single comb breeds, you would have a funky single comb. The Easter Egger roo should have produced a pea comb and beard/muffs. So, by process of elimination, that leaves you with the Wyandotte. The comb doesn't look like a rose comb or a pea comb but rather somewhere in between. Breeding to a Wyandotte (if it is laced) will probably produce chicks with more lacing and a comb that is closer to a rose comb.

3. Frankenshine

Frankenshine Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    No idea, but I did have to say that I have the same metal bowl with fruit on it, and I also use it in my coop. Don't tell my Grandma! She gifted the set to me ;D

4. BANTAMWYANDOTTE

BANTAMWYANDOTTE Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    Kentucky
    Quote:I PROMISE NOT TO SAY A WORD..[​IMG]

5. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    The other parent was an Easter Egger.

Techincally BOTH his parents were Easter Eggers, not Ameraucanas. If his parents were Ameraucanas, he'd have beard/muffs, a different color, and wouldn't have green legs at all.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by