EE Blue Rooster from Ameraucana Stock in PA *FREE*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Dec 2, 2009.

1. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I a have a 7 month old rooster I bought as an Ameraucana chick. Unfotunately, he matured with gold leakage and no muffs or beard. Should carry the blue egg gene, so would be great to make EE's with! I also have a 6 month or so old pullet, solid blue but has no beard or muffs either, which I would be willing to let go with him. She is either laying and hiding her eggs (they free range)or just about to start laying. I'd let him go for free, or $35 for the pair. He is a pretty boy, and has a pretty good attitude. Local PU only as he is a good sized boy!

I really need to get him a new home as I have him seperated from the grou to keep him from being beat up by my new rooster. Please email for more info.

Him and the blue pullet
    [​IMG]

2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    When you said you had a beard problem, I didn't Know it was THAT bad... [​IMG]

3. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Yeah, luckily everyone else is great! At first I thought he was just maturing slowly, but then I realized the truth. No more denial for me [​IMG] Luckily, I have 9 really good hens to make up for the 2 sad beardless kids.

4. coberdor

coberdor Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2008
    Norton, Ohio
    I sent an email to you. I live in Ohio, near Akron, and would like to come get your roo. I have EE hens and have my silkie roo in with them now. I'd prefer your roo though.

Carmel

5. FLF

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    Email sent back [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by