EE Brahma Cockerel FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HighNDryFarm, Jul 21, 2011.

1. HighNDryFarm

HighNDryFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Paradise, CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This beautiful boy NEEDS A HOME! I held him for a WEEK for a guy who never came to get him and after buying one closer to him never bothered to let me know!!!!!!! I'm offering him for FREE to BYC because we're going on vacation Sunday and we've moved the teenagers in the coop and it's too disruptive to have him in there too!

20 week old Easter Egger Brahma Mix Cockerel. Sired by my Easter Egger, possibly Ameraucana Rooster (He moved from our neighbors farm, and they can't remember the breeder, since I can't confirm that he is a purebred we'll call him an Easter Egger) and my Light Brahma Hen. He is FULL of color, no muffs, no beard but makes up for it in color. He has a mix of turquoise, purple, blue, green and any given color in the different light.

Sweet and beautiful, just started crowning. Has a nice sounding, softer crow. He started mounting the hens and his dad really gave it too him (lost his sickle feathers in the lesson) and he's been banned from the flock so he needs some girls of his own! For sale for breeding or Guardian of your Hens! NOT for the stew pot, this boy is way too pretty! He is use to people, kids, dogs, cats, various ages of chicks and horses. He's been hanging with my 3 week old Polish! You can call me 530-872-4454 or 530-570-2495 Lowered to FREE, his hatchmate roosters sold for $12 but he's so lonely with his Dad running him off from the girls.

Pick up only! But we are heading to Fort Bragg on Sunday so if someone wants him in that direction we can deliver or meet somewhere.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  2. HighNDryFarm

HighNDryFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Paradise, CA
    Anyone? We're heading for Fort Bragg, CA on Sunday, so anyone between here and there who wants him? Sure would like to find this boy a nice home. And I don't know if it means anything about what his offspring will produce but all his hatchmates have given me green or blue eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by