EE chick to adult colors

Riocotesei

Songster
11 Years
Aug 15, 2008
N.Texas
I don't know how interested anyone is in this but I find it facinating that EE's can be any color/pattern! If we could all post pictures of chicks and then a pic when they are older, We could know what to expect when we pick a color when they are chicks. Anyone interested?
big_smile.png

Here are pics of our 3 EEs:

11768_e-bdaychicks_019.jpg

Senor our Roo at about 2 weeks.

11768_chooks_016.jpg

Senor at 9 weeks.

11768_e-bdaychicks_024.jpg

Lucy (in front) and Fluffyball (in back) at about 2 weeks.

11768_july2_005.jpg

Fluffyball at 4 weeks. (I'll try and get an updated pic soon, she's 11 weeks now).

11768_chooks_005.jpg

Lucy at 9 weeks.

Of all of our EEs, I love Fluffyballs coloring. She's the prettiest white and black chicken! Enjoy the pics!

Sonja

Yay people Replied!!
I relize now that I might should have posted this in the genetics area...sorry.
hmm.png

But I think this could be a usedful thread if everyone pitched in.
smile.png

Ok, I'll help out - I actually tried to get pics every week, for my own scrapbook and to choose in the future what they might turn out like. Attila, btw, I was hoping would be a hen - I had been calling "her" Cleo - because of the heavy "eyeliner" she had. Turned out to be a pretty roo - but he still thinks he's the "queen" of the yard.

This is day old - the black one is a BA, the two on either side of him are Blue and Attila - both EE roos - their adult pics will follow.
P0002657.jpg

This is a closer pic of Blue.
P0002651.jpg

One week old, Blue and Attila are on the right.
chicks3202008.jpg

Two weeks old, Attila is the more yellow chick in the back, and Blue is the one getting white wings in the corner.
chicks3272008.jpg

This is Blue (back, right) at 5 weeks old.
chicks4212008.jpg

Blue last week - 21 weeks old
P0003067.jpg

Attila last week - 21 weeks old.
P0003066.jpg

Peace -
Meriah

Too funny, I kept saying that Lucy looked like Cleopatra because of her black eyeliner. She's become the screensaver on my phone! I'll have to take a new pic of Fluffyball and see what you think. I'm beginning to think that she is a he. Although Senor (who used to be Senorita) started crowing 2 weeks ago, and nothing out of Fluffyball yet.

Sonja

My picture and comment don't count! I'm just posting a hijack!
tongue.png

mylilchix: I have an EE (well EE/Silkie mix) named Lucy also! And they kind of look a like!
Here she is at 3 months:
P7040113-1.jpg

Sorry, Hijack over!!
big_smile.png

Blessings,
Amy J.

Back
Top Bottom