EE Chicks 4 Sale in SF Bay Area - California

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by newchickenfamily, Jan 14, 2009.

1. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 5 newly hatched chicks for sale in the San Fran Bay Area. 4 EE's and 1 Welsummer chick. Asking $4 each. Adorable little fluffer-butts! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  2. newchickenfamily

Added pictures! Anyone interested?

3. starshrike

starshrike Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    are they sexed? self-hatched - breeder/own eggs? (if so, would you be hatching more later this year?)

Thanks!

4. newchickenfamily

Hi! I got the eggs from a breeder in Utah and hatched them myself. I will be hatching more chicks too. I currently have 9 Silkie eggs in the bator, due next week. My next group will be Show Quality bantam eggs from a breeder on Eggbid. If you have specific requests, I may be able to hatch some eggs for you! Do you live in the SF Bay Area?

ETA: They are not sexed.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  5. starshrike

starshrike Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    Yep, I'm in the south bay. I am looking to get more chicks in the future - not at the exact moment so I'll check in occasionally for chicks. [​IMG]

I prefer sexed, currently just browsing for Delawares and Wellies. (got hatchery Delaware and EE)

6. CA Bean

CA Bean Chillin' With My Peeps

Ahh wish you had some more Wellies..then I would contemplate taking a few EE's with em.

7. poultrypumpkinz

poultrypumpkinz Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2009
    Frisco/Bay area
    Hi! I'm from the SF bay area too:D! got more EEs or wellies? what othr breeds do u have? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by