6 Years
Jun 24, 2013
Buna, TX
Left chick is Chernobyl, an EE.

Left chick is Hershey Bar, another EE

Right is Leia

Xena and Chewi
Right is Godiva

Especially Chernobyl-who is black with silver markings and rust colored dusting on her head-what color EE would they be considered? I cant find a ee that color anywhere

Not a breed standard color-i know theyre mutts. I was just wondering if anyone had a chick thry raised that i could see what mine would look like roughly

I have two bantam EE's and one is a beautiful mottled Grey like marble and the other is a mixture of reds, browns and yellows like beautiful granite.

They both have grey beards. I thought they would be the same and it was such a fun surprise.

Caroline

For the most part, EEs will be either brown and black, or black and white. They may have other colors mixed in, but those are the two most common that I have seen. My one exception was a brown and white LACED EE. She turned out incredibly pretty!

The easiest way to really tell what color they will be, is to look at what colors are on their wing feathers now. That's pretty much what they will be when they get older. I've never seen an EE completely change color as it grew.

My ee was brown and black with gold on the edge of each fether I have seen many pix and never seen one that even came close to looking like her.she looked like a hawk but with a golden hart.part of why im telling u this is bcaz my PET chicken fawn died on the 9th. but lives on in all the beautiful souls of smart,loving and feisty chickens and hawks every were.fawn<3 4ever!

I love her patterns and that look that says what....? But I neen a ee chick before it getts 2 cold here in lansing mi and cant find any arownd here. As I said b4 my beloved chicken fawn has past on her being the prettyist, niceist and smart enuff 2 come in out the rain unlike the other 3 peepeys we have. One of the 3 is a Bard rock and broody as hell! Even tthough thay r not going to hach:-( so we are going to trick her in to thinking the chick is hers. Dont worry I will be watching them the hole time in case of well ......assassin!!!! So I am looking 4 some one 2 sell me or tell were to get a ee chick some were near lansing.i would like to get a day old chick asap if possible so my other hen will tack it. But like I said if possible I need a girl chick I cant have roo in the city (dam!) I would alsow love to pick her my self so I dont relly whont her FedEx to me from god knows were by some dumbass poser farmer that dont know what hes doing. So if y have ee chicks or know any one that dose please let me know. Fyi this chick will b spoiled.:) <3 thank u.

Back
Top Bottom