EE Hen with 4 NN chicks Update Pic

1TurkenLover

Songster
10 Years
Jul 2, 2013
WASHINGTON state
Just rescued Bantam Mom with 4 out of 5 Chicks today. It's easy to tell NN Mix breed. 2 Mix Buff and 2 mix Black.

Can not tell what mom is ? 4 toe clean legs
Thinking a Ameraucana ? ... 8 Votes for Easter Egger or EE

Amy Mom and 4 NN mix Chicks

NN mix Buff Chick 1

NN mix Buff Chick 2

NN mix Buff chick 1 and 2

NN mix Buff Chick 1 or 2

Hummm an EE NN mix family

Last edited:
Yep, Easter egger hen.

Really
wee.gif
I've wanted one since we started .... Auctioneer said she was an Ameraucana phhpt
tongue2.gif
what does he know. I'll go look @ breed info.

Really
wee.gif
I've wanted one since we started .... Auctioneer said she was an Ameraucana phhpt
tongue2.gif
what does he know. I'll go look @ breed info.

Well, a lot of EErs are mutts with more or less Ameraucana/Araucana blood in em, and they're still confused that way by the major hatcheries, so no harm no foul...if you want something that lays blue eggs ;)

And cute NNs too!

moms is an easter egger or also known as an ee

Well, a lot of EErs are mutts with more or less Ameraucana/Araucana blood in em, and they're still confused that way by the major hatcheries, so no harm no foul...if you want something that lays blue eggs ;)

And cute NNs too!
They are aren't they, not really sure on blacks yet. Hoping Pullets and regular size. so they can go in Lg breed Coop and run.

yep she's an EE
egg size wise, does it matter that Moms a banty ?

They are aren't they, not really sure on blacks yet. Hoping Pullets and regular size. so they can go in Lg breed Coop and run.

egg size wise, does it matter that Moms a banty ?
If you are asking if her eggs are going to smaller, well yes. She is smaller you can't expect her to lay the smae size as LF

Back
Top Bottom