EE in a tree, Painting

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickNjake, Nov 27, 2008.

1. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    I have a painting I made a few days ago of my EE "Muffy" in a tree. It's Acrylics (I don't have the patients for oils) on construction paper, sorry [​IMG] I couldn't find any canvas! the corners fold up a bit but if you put it in a small frame It'll be fine. It's 9"x12", I've just started painting so it's not quite professional I think it's pretty good but I'm bias [​IMG] I'm not sure how much it's worth, so I'll make it an auction. start at $5 for the brush I messed up and the paint, buyer pays shipping (shouldn't be too much at all) the picture isn't great I just put the painting in the scanner cause it's better than my cell phone camera. The colors are a lot richer than in the picture, especially the blue in the stream [​IMG] edited to add- auction ends Saturday the 29th, 3:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST) edited to add- dimensions
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    wonderful! Post this in the BYC Art Club thread! [​IMG]

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Maybe if you rotated the picture, it may help. It's hard to get the full effect of the picture while having to turn your head sideways. Just a thought.

It is a great painting.

4. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    nice job!

there's an art club thread? where ? please.

5. burntumber

burntumber Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    Cool! [​IMG] It has a real folk art feel, with the red barn and cows in the field and the hills.

Here's your painting right-side-up. [​IMG]

[​IMG][/

6. chickNjake

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    thanks everyone! [​IMG]
    And thanks for rotating it I could not figure out how! It shows how technologically(thank goodness for spell check! [​IMG]) inclined I am!
    Here's a picture of Muffy the EE (that's a chicken dustbathing behind it:lol:)
    [​IMG]

7. chickNjake

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Oh, I just realized if someone wants this I won't be back until late 2moro I;m going to the UT game [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by