update:
30745_chick_008.jpg

30745_chick_007.jpg

30745_chick_009.jpg

30745_chick_005.jpg

first three above these four are (in front) IMO cock
last one of these four is IMO pullet
BUT YOU TELL ME?
Thanks for responding to first part of this, finally found camera cord...getting more tomarrow too
Update:
30745_chick_020.jpg

30745_chick_019.jpg

30745_chick_017.jpg

You can see the body very well in these, the comb color is pinkish, not red but thicker than the other.

Last edited:
last one is actually smaller than the first.
the first is the one i meant to say that is the friendliest.
the last is the one that seems to not like being held/hates camera/its comb is different than the first, thinner, not fat, its not really red red...well, heck, i have no clue then.
actually i should say that at first the first pic one used to be the top dog but now the little one (last pic) is jumping on the first and trying to be more dominant, even though smaller.

Whoops.. I can't see much in the smaller pictures and I thought that it was the same chicken. I see now that they are different. Sorry. I do stand by my answer that the last one is a roo.

and yes they are on my couch, notice the tolete paper, actually they only landed one. how in the heck do people make their pictures bigger?

HELP ME, HELP ME........everyone here keeps asking and I keep telling, IDK. PLUS rooster can't stay, boo-hoo. Darn it- supposed to be all pullets!

Back
Top Bottom