EE roo 9 wks old- possible transport CA, OR, WA, Free to right home!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by UrbanFarmerGirl, Jun 25, 2011.

1. UrbanFarmerGirl

UrbanFarmerGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2010
    Western Washington
    Looking to rehome our friendly and well socialized EE roo, who will be 9 weeks in a few days (he hatched around easter). He is cautiously friendly with people, and eats from our hands. Tolerates being handled well. Hops up on my knee for a treat. Well socialized and gentle with other chickens- both bigger and smaller. Would be a great flock protector or pet. He is the largest of our EEs and has some nice colors as he's feathering out. - He's the one to the right in the photo. More photos below.

We hatched this batch ourselves from fertile EE eggs. He came out of a blue-green egg. Chicks have been ranging in day enjoying plants and bugs in yard. All chickens are disease and pest free. Fed medicated start for first 3 weeks to prevent coccidiosis, then organic diet with many fresh greens after that time.

Would love to see him go to a non-eating situation- but a good home where he would be treated well until the time to process comes would also be acceptable. Please private message me if you are interested. I may be able to assist with delivery in Northern CA area. I also travel to Washington State in about a month, and potentially could transport to WA or OR the right situation.

Now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6 weeks old:

[​IMG]

2 days old:

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by