EE rooster for sale near macon ga pick up only

ameraucanacrazy

Songster
10 Years
Feb 11, 2009
macon,ga

25 dollars good condition 19 weeks old already fetilizing hens from cackle hatchery friendly and more near macon ga pick up only

Quote:
Hi, he is pretty
big_smile.png
but Im not sure he is worth $25.00 from a hatchery.
big_smile.png
I would like to offer you $12.50. Thats half of what your asking. Are you willing to sell him for that?
big_smile.png

Last edited:
i will sell him for 12 and the days i will be home r thrusday staturday and sunday of next week if u have any problum with teh days pm me and we will talk i also have some girl ees for sale if u want any of them

I think your PM box is full....I may be able to come saturday or sunday. Ill let you know for sure what day. How much for the hens. How old are they? Are they laying yet? What colors are they? do you have pictures? Pm me your address too so I can get directions unless you are willing to meet me somewhere.

Last edited:
they r 3 to 5 dollars
22789_dscn0208.jpg

this is just a few of them it just rained so the beautiful ones r not so beautifulthe goldish white one is not for sale she it one of my favorite hens ni also have an specled susex rooster named rover becaus ehe follows me around like a dog

they r 3 to 5 dollars

I am interested in getting them also.
how many hens do you have for sale? All I can see in the picture is the goldish one your keeping and the brahma ones.... How old are they?
I would like to see a better picture of them though. If you would like you can email me also at the email in my signature line.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom