EE x NN Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Blisschick, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have 6 available plus probably more by Monday. All the eggs are green, and you have a 50-50 chance of getting an EE or a NN. I have my blue NN Showgirl in with 1 blue NN and 3 blue EE hens. You'll get splash, white, or possibly splash partridge chicks, some beareded, some not. My EE hen is muffed. I have eggs in the incubator now, and they're looking good!

I'm asking $8.00 + shipping. I'll need your zip to calculate it.

This is one of the chicks from them. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    OMG! I remember that pic very well! I assume these are standards?

What will shipping be to 46528? Thanks.

3. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Yes, very much standard. Dad is VERY big...you'd never know he was a showgirl! I can't imagine him coming from a little bitty black Silkie...my mind refuses to wrap around that one!: His dad was a full blooded-NN named "Captain Randy" because he nailed every hen he could. He takes after his daddy. [​IMG]

I'll practice pack a box tonight to get an idea of the weight to give you an accurate estimate of the postage. I'm still at work right now.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  4. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I went to your blog! Stupid is a real winner! He remiinds me of my F1 Showgirl, Malcolm.

Just plan on sending me a box Monday! [​IMG]

5. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Here's a pic of the little boy...he's 8 weeks old.

[​IMG]

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I have 6 + available to go out Monday or Tuesday. My babies are hatching right now and they are sooo cute! All so far have been blue or splash.

[​IMG]

7. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I just hatched 11 chicks in my bator, so I know its ready for more! LOL

I can't wait to get these! [​IMG]

8. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Bumping this up...I'm packing eggs right now. If anyone would like these, I can pack them and have them out in the morning. $8.00 + shipping to your zip.

Carole, I just had a homozygous NN hatch. It has less feathers than a heterozygous NN, and no neck tuft (bowtie).

9. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Stacey, IF no one else steps up, I'll take them. I can PP you then....[​IMG]

10. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    Okie dokie. I just packed up your other eggs after all but threatening two different computer with death. (Stupid labels did not want to print!) I hate the USPS website. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by