EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

BirdBrain

Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Alaska
When someone said you would know if you had a rotten egg, they were NOT exaggerating!!

I left to run an errand with the kids and all was well with the eggs. When we got back it smelled like "rotty potty" in the bathroom. I yelled at the kids, telling them I was tired of misses and not flushing. They all feigned ignorance as I went to work with Lysol wipes cleaning the pot and the floor. There didn't seem to be anything that would cause that offensive odor, but when you are nose level with the bator and a clean toilet, it left little question as to where the smell was coming from.
sickbyc.gif

I gingerly opened the bator to find that the egg that I repaired on day 5 was now very much in disarray. It had split down the side and oozed a bit on the egg cup. Still holding a Lysol wipe, I cleaned up the offensive ooze and walked into the kitchen. I stood before the sink a moment, debating whether or not to drop the bomb down the disposal or what. Deciding that that would add too much "essence" to the air, I made straight for the back door. My son thought I should wing it at the fence "to see what would happen". Telling him he was crazy, I flung it with all my might over the back fence and into the pipeline easement behind our house. My son fairly flew out the back gate and was back in a jiffy, holding his nose. The other kids just stood there and laughed.

Note to self:
old.gif

DO NOT try to fix a cracked egg. It is just not worth it!!

Quote:
big_smile.png
Yeah, Olivia, you are right, but...

As it is written (in the experiential handbook of parenting) "Yell at the kids first and you've got at least a 50% chance of nailing the culprit."
lau.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png
Yeah, Olivia, you are right, but...

As it is written (in the experiential handbook of parenting) "Yell at the kids first and you've got at least a 50% chance of nailing the culprit."
lau.gif

LOL And in the kid's handbook it says, "If your parents yell at you for something they think you did, innocently protest. They'll find out in a few minutes whether you did it or not."
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom