Eeeek!!! Im So Nervous!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Alicia G, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    I sent my Christmas present to my boyfriend in the mail today! It should get to him in the next two or three days. But I'm sooooo nervous! I hope he like it!
    I baked his favorite treats and got him a gift card for his favorite store. Does that seem like a good gift? Oh I don't know! I hope so! I put a lot of thought when getting his presents, but hes so hard to shop for [​IMG] he likes video games, food...... yup that's about it! [​IMG]
    LOL sorry needed to rant to someone! I'm just so nervous!!

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Food is ALWAYS a safe bet!!

I'm sure he'll love it! If he doesn't, on the bright side you get to go shopping for a new boyfriend! [​IMG]

3. indi

indi Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    I think he will LOVE it everyone likes baked treats and when they arrive in the post it makes them all the more special!! Don't worry!!

Good gift idea.... [​IMG]

4. Marcymom3

Marcymom3 Chillin' With My Peeps

There's an old saying that goes, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I am sure he will love the treats you made for him, and if you accidentally put in salt instead of sugar, he will love the idea that you tried! [​IMG] My husband of 38 years never met a cookie he didn't like, thanks to me....or so he says.

5. Alicia G

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    Well I sure hope so! Every time hes been over and I make a batch of squares, he eats half the batch! LOL I have never seen someone so excited about food >.<

6. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    It truly is the thought that counts. Normally I buy gifts...this year I made one for the dear one on my list...[​IMG] I really think I should have just bought something...I'm still treating the burns I suffered. [​IMG]

Honestly though, I've never received a gift I didn't appreciate. Even if it was the most hideous thing I've ever seen in my life, I've treasured it because it was from someone who cared enough about me to think of giving it.

Em...who has many very ugly items in her home and loves them all just the same. [​IMG]

7. Alicia G

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    I suppose. My little brother buys me the tackiest things. A teddy bear one year, dress up jewelry the next... And I love them all. Even when he bought a book on birds last year, even though I can't read book any more due the loss of my sight, I love it very much. I love the Vibrant colors of the birds (I can still see some color) and I love the feel of the cover too [​IMG] Definitely something I will cherish for all time

8. Alicia G

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    Woops! Double post [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by