Eenie114- You left your little sister here.

justbugged

Head of the Night Crew for WA State
14 Years
Jan 27, 2009
Enumclaw
Eenie left her little sister at my house. Eenie went home to Missouri, and left her little sister behind. I don't think I knew what I was getting into, when I let the girls into my house. I don't think the little sister has an off switch. Then just to make things even better Eenie's step-sister decided that she likes my house and puppies. So now there are two of them. Eenie is that little kid ever going to go back to Japan?

Quote:
I told you: Wooden spoon! But seriously- Kick 'em out. I never meant for that to happen, I am SO sorry.
hide.gif
I'll call Dad and 'splain some things.... Honestly, I find Shelby to be more of a pain than Beckah.

Rebeckah goes back to Japan on the third, I think.
hmm.png

Quote:
I told you: Wooden spoon! But seriously- Kick 'em out. I never meant for that to happen, I am SO sorry.
hide.gif
I'll call Dad and 'splain some things.... Honestly, I find Shelby to be more of a pain than Beckah.

hmm.png

gig.gif
I've left sweaters, swimsuits, and books at friends' houses, but never a sibling...

Quote:
hide.gif

hmm.png

gig.gif
I've left sweaters, swimsuits, and books at friends' houses, but never a sibling...

When Dad and I were driving to the airport, she was in the living room watching TV. I SWEAR.
hide.gif

I am so sure that eenie sent her sis to my house to be eaten by the rabid Yorkies. It's really scary, cause the rabid Yorkies seem to like the kid. Eenie might just have to come back here and get that pesky little sister back.
gig.gif
Or maybe this is my way of trying to get eenie to visit me again. By the way Beck said that you will pay me to keep her. I want a lot of money for this option.
gig.gif

Achmed has been sharpening his fangs in anticipation. I haven't mentioned any of this to Beck yet. Beck thinks she is worth millions. I could use some change.
lau.gif
Of course if Achmed has his way with Beck then I will need enough money to move to Costa Rica. I am hoping that Costa Rica doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA. I really don't think that I could live in Angola.

Back
Top Bottom