EE's from Ideal got shipped OVERNIGHT!!! (pics are in...)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by miss_jayne, Dec 4, 2008.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    From Texas to Michigan in less than 24 hrs. no joke. USPS did something right this time! Thank you USPS! [​IMG]

we shouldn't have seen them till tomorrow. wow! [​IMG]

hubby just picked them up and said everyone was doing GREAT! can't wait to see the little chipmunks!

will post pics after i get everyone situated...including me...

fighting a cold. think i got it from sdshoars....did you give me your cold? [​IMG]
    would that make it a computer virus??? now who's gonna make me soup????

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

haha,, i got them EE specials too,, lol,, how many did ya get? mine dont go out till the 10th [​IMG]
    i need bout 200 more then the plain 50 i ordered,, i had about 100 chicks when i ordered, plus my mutts,,, now im down to about 30 chicks left,,, man i hate people who think they need birds as bad as me [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

My word Miss_Jayne....that's awesome! [​IMG]

I'll be right over! [​IMG]

No, seriously, when can we come over? [​IMG]

I know where you keep them...I may just sneek in and grab a few and leave a ransom note! [​IMG]

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Yay for Ideal and the USPS! [​IMG] Enjoy your new peeps and please post pics. [​IMG]

Jody

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    PICS!!! PLEASE!!!!

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    coming right up....and SHELLEY...i know how many are in there and what colors they are. don't try bringing a few fake chicks in to replace...

you can come whenever! whatev! you know that!

what is it you 'foreigners, aka rebels' say? 'Ya'all come!' us 'Yanks' don't understand a word you say, whataya got, a mouth full of marbles or something??? (for those of you 'out of the loop' on that, Shelley is a southern bred, biscuit eating, country ham loving chick, i on the other hand, was born here by the same type! so i tease her, why? cause i am a northern born, southern bred, biscuit eating, country ham loving chick!)

ohhhhh...pics......

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:sorry, i missed your reply, Jim! i just ordered 25 as i have about eleventy billion around here. and some set to pop in the bator.

i need birds more than you...what's up with the hating?[​IMG] don't hate, brother!

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    this may have helped things along....i have never had one arrive with this on it.

[​IMG]

in the box....

[​IMG]

and into the brooder....

[​IMG]

9. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Cute chickies!!! Thats awesome that they got there sooo quick!! Less stress for them I am sure. They look happy in there brooder!! Congrats!!

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Yay Miss_Jayne! What little cuties!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by