EE's from Ideal got shipped OVERNIGHT!!! (pics are in...)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by miss_jayne, Dec 4, 2008.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    From Texas to Michigan in less than 24 hrs. no joke. USPS did something right this time! Thank you USPS! [​IMG]

we shouldn't have seen them till tomorrow. wow! [​IMG]

hubby just picked them up and said everyone was doing GREAT! can't wait to see the little chipmunks!

will post pics after i get everyone situated...including me...

fighting a cold. think i got it from sdshoars....did you give me your cold? [​IMG]
    would that make it a computer virus??? now who's gonna make me soup????
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

haha,, i got them EE specials too,, lol,, how many did ya get? mine dont go out till the 10th [​IMG]
    i need bout 200 more then the plain 50 i ordered,, i had about 100 chicks when i ordered, plus my mutts,,, now im down to about 30 chicks left,,, man i hate people who think they need birds as bad as me [​IMG]
  3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

My word Miss_Jayne....that's awesome! [​IMG]

I'll be right over! [​IMG]

No, seriously, when can we come over? [​IMG]

I know where you keep them...I may just sneek in and grab a few and leave a ransom note! [​IMG]
  4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Yay for Ideal and the USPS! [​IMG] Enjoy your new peeps and please post pics. [​IMG]

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    PICS!!! PLEASE!!!!
  6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    coming right up....and SHELLEY...i know how many are in there and what colors they are. don't try bringing a few fake chicks in to replace...

you can come whenever! whatev! you know that!

what is it you 'foreigners, aka rebels' say? 'Ya'all come!' us 'Yanks' don't understand a word you say, whataya got, a mouth full of marbles or something??? (for those of you 'out of the loop' on that, Shelley is a southern bred, biscuit eating, country ham loving chick, i on the other hand, was born here by the same type! so i tease her, why? cause i am a northern born, southern bred, biscuit eating, country ham loving chick!)
  7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:sorry, i missed your reply, Jim! i just ordered 25 as i have about eleventy billion around here. and some set to pop in the bator.

i need birds more than you...what's up with the hating?[​IMG] don't hate, brother!
  8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    this may have helped things along....i have never had one arrive with this on it.

in the box....

and into the brooder....

9. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Cute chickies!!! Thats awesome that they got there sooo quick!! Less stress for them I am sure. They look happy in there brooder!! Congrats!!
  10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Yay Miss_Jayne! What little cuties!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by