1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EEs from Jody (hinkjc)

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by halo, Oct 26, 2008.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I was lucky enough to hatch a few batches of Jody's eggs before she sold her herd. I finally, this weekend, got their pen done, and now they have their own little spot. I had to put the roo in a dog kennel for a while because he was eyeballing Mr. B's girls. So he lived in a dog kennel for a few weeks until I could get this run up and secure. Now he has his own gorgeous girls and hopefully I can get some more EE babies from this group.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Love that roo! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    WOW great EE flock!

4. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I want some of those eggs!!! Hmmm...I'm going to be driving through Ocala in a couple hours. LOL Are they even laying yet? Bring some to the swap for me! [​IMG]

5. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Kelly, they arent laying much right now, and they've been out with Mr. B all this time, so Im going to have to wait a month to make sure they lay EE eggs and not Mr. B eggs.

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Kathy, thanks so much for posting pics. They look great! [​IMG] Gosh, I really miss my EEs and it is so wonderful to see their progeny carrying on. [​IMG] That roo is so handsome..just like his daddy.

Jody

7. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Let me know when you have eggs available this spring [​IMG]

8. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    Wow! Kathy, they are lovely, glad you got that pen done so your boy can get out of the dog house and back to his girls. Now you can sit and enjoy a bit....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by