EE's true Ameraucana White Silver Wheaten PAIRS TRIO's more Added 7/31

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Jul 30, 2010.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    PLEASE Don't click the bin button unless you want to buy ALL of them!! Made some tough decisions in the breeding pens as every thing listed here is a real nice bird.
    TRIO Ameraucana the Easter Egg chickens these will lay mint green to blue eggs.All hatched in March from very pretty minty blue eggs... they are not laying yet but should be by fall.Roo is not related to the ladies.$30.00 for the trio or roo alone $10.00 will not sell the pullets separate
    TRIO Ameraucana These are bred to the APA Breed Standard and lay blue eggs..All hatched from a very nice color blue egg.However..these are not going to make my breeding pen for small faults..the blue's beard is going to be minimal,the blacks I just have so many.None of these are from my stock but eggs I hatched in hopes of adding new blood to my pen.Hatched in May looks like 1 black roo 1 black pullet 1 blue pullet $20.00 for the trio
    PAIR White Ameraucana bred to the APA Breed Standard and meet it in every way..just have an extra!Roo hatched in March pullet in June these are not related..he's from Pips&Peeps .$20 pair additional pullets are available some are Pips&Peeps others are from flights of fancy $12 pips pullets April chicks $7.00 fof pullets hatched in late June
    SILVER Ameraucana Roo Bred to the APA Breed Standard and a VERY rare color.Also bred at Pips & Peeps hatched in April..I accidently shut his tail in a door so he's missing some tail feathers but they will grow back..He's going to be stunning and will pass on his beautiful blue egg genes no matter what hens you put him with..brown egg laying hens chicks will lay green eggs! $10.00 I will consider selling him as a pair $35.00
    WHEATEN PAIR or TRIO Roo is from Pips&Peeps hatched in March Pullets are ones we bought at Garners hatched late May or early June $20 pair or $25 trio
    I have pics just don't have them uploaded so e-mail me for them.

I'm NOT shipping but do travel quite a bit around our area TN Southern KY Northern AL and GA

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  2. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    I would like to see your silver rooster. E-mail or PM me.

3. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    I wouldn't mind making a day trip to Central KY from Indianapolis if you'd be willing to meet around there somewhere.

4. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I could take a little drive [​IMG] These are all nice birds all from keeping stock but I have to let some go just for space.
    E-mail me and I can send some pics from my yahoo mail..it will upload much better than I can upload to here

5. vet

vet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    how many and how much you want for the trio of silver wheatons
    Bill in NC

6. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    We have a pair of silver and a trio of wheatens..Silver pair is $35.00 trio of wheaten..$25

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by