efowl .com??

They ship both. But i would go with metzer farms if you want them shipped. Metzer supplies a lot of shipping hatcheries with the ducks to begin with. Not sure if this is the case with efowl, but its a possibility.

Thank you guys. I ordered from Metzer Farms. Now I am impatiently waiting for my babies whom are supposed to be shipped on April 9th.....9 baby pekins (SR) and 1 Jumbo Pekin (SR)...Just as nervous when I had my boxer dog shipped here from Oklahoma :/

I ordered call ducks from efowl and are suppose to be shipped on April 9. I didn't know that they were just a middle man. If I had known that I probably wouldn't have ordered from them. oh well live and learn :) Good info though.

Awesome! I know, the wait seems forever. I had to wait a month and im pretty sure that equals an eternity. Lol. I have a boxer, too :D
Thank you guys. I ordered from Metzer Farms. Now I am impatiently waiting for my babies whom are supposed to be shipped on April 9th.....9 baby pekins (SR) and 1 Jumbo Pekin (SR)...Just as nervous when I had my boxer dog shipped here from Oklahoma :/

Awesome! I know, the wait seems forever. I had to wait a month and im pretty sure that equals an eternity. Lol. I have a boxer, too
big_smile.png

Oh thats awesome! Reeko(boxer) and Pete are best friends as you can tell if you saw the pics I posted :p Pete seems to think he's a boxer haha Great dogs!!!

Back
Top Bottom